Development and manufacture of equipment of control, monitoring, diagnostic and notification systems
RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE “HARTRON-EXPRESS LTD” (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY) is engaged in development and manufacture of equipment of control, monitoring, diagnostic and notification systems.
RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE “HARTRON-EXPRESS LTD” (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY) — everything’s under control!
Our developments are widely used in passenger cars and traction and motorcar rolling stock for railways, underground railroads and urban electric transport.
- Automatic, monitoring, control and diagnostic systems for life-support equipment of passenger cars of various modifications;
- Multifunctional control and diagnostic systems for traction rolling stock (electric locomotives diesel locomotives, diesel trains, electric trains);
- DC and AC electric energy meters;
- Fire-alarm and fire-fighting systems for all kinds of transport;
- Traffic control and safety systems for rolling stock of underground railroads;
- Control and diagnostic systems for urban electric transport (trolleybuses, trams);
- Video monitoring, passenger visual and voice notification;
- Voltage converters to 220 V, 50 Hz for on-board network of transport means for supply of on-board devices;
- Environmentally friendly toilet complexes for standard rolling stock and passenger cars;
- Lighting fixtures, signaling devices for rolling stock.
Distribution cabinet of automatic control, monitoring and diagnostic system
The distribution cabinet provides control, monitoring and diagnostics of electric power supply, ventilation, air conditioning, heating, electric lighting, fire-alarm system (PPKP “Prometheus”), special users, monitoring of fault to frame, monitoring of axle-box heating, environmentally friendly toilet, switching to automated information & diagnostic system of the train. We offer electrical equipment control, monitoring and diagnostic systems for:
- compartment passenger cars of the type with DUGG2 direct current generator and MAB-II air conditioner;
- couchette passenger cars;
- passenger cars with air conditioning and electric power supply system from high-voltage trunk line;
- cars with autonomous power supply system and AC generator;
- cars with rooftop air conditioner and DUGG28 generator, as well as with rooftop air conditioner and high-voltage static converter;
- locomotive-traction passenger cars for interregional communication included in daytime trains having speed of 160 km/h.
«HAREKS — KM» set of electrical equipment of locomotive driver controller
The set provides:
- setting direction of electric locomotive movement;
- setting positions, rapid increase and decrease (of speed) to running position in traction mode;
- setting positions of field weakening in traction mode;
- setting positions and type of connection in regeneration braking mode;
- blocking a set of positions from inoperative cabin;
- imaging by diesel driver controller indication unit of movement direction, current traction position, current deceleration degree, current kind of connection in regeneration braking mode;
- switching electric locomotive circuits by means of locomotive driver controller discrete outputs unit (according to table of states and position of main mode-changeover handle and reversing switch of locomotive driver controller setters unit);
- local indication of commands for switching on of actuation switching components of locomotive driver controller discrete outputs unit;
- full duplication by locomotive driver controller discrete outputs unit of information visualized on locomotive driver controller indication unit;
- forming by locomotive driver controller discrete outputs unit of analog control signal in the range of 0 to 15.5 V with 15 steps of regeneration braking (with increments of 1 V);
- setting and imaging by locomotive driver controller discrete outputs unit of analog control signal parameters;
- electrical connection between components with the help of set of cables;
- power supply of components of the set from electric locomotive on-board network with DC voltage of 50 V.
“GROZA” set of electrical equipment for galvanic isolation of high-voltage equipment
“Groza” set of electrical equipment is developed by us for retrofitting electric locomotive of VL11M series. The set provides galvanic isolation of electrical circuits for measurement of currents of traction motors and voltage in contact system, fed from high-voltage chamber to visualization devices of the locomotive driver’s desk, during repair & restoration works and retrofitting. This development provides digital processing of analog signals fed to its inputs from current and voltage sensors, with subsequent transmission of information from these signals in digital form along communication line; stabilized supply voltage of the unit, as well as galvanic isolation from information communication line. “Groza” set makes it possible to process digital information delivered along communication line, to form transmission and reception of digital information signal along trunk communication line with provision of galvanic isolation.
«HAREKS — DG» set of electrical equipment of electric locomotive diagnostic system
«HAREKS — DG» set of electrical equipment is designed for gathering, processing and imaging of diagnostic information from DC electric locomotive control system. This set provides automatic checkout of technical condition parameters of the systems, assemblies and units of direct current main line electric locomotives; gathering, imaging and analysis of diagnostic information for detection of deviations of measured parameters from the standard values. Our development provides a mode of operator’s dialog with the system, control of process of imaging emergency and warning messages and current information on video monitor, recording information in energy-independent memory modules, as well as forming emergency and warning video- and audio signals.
Set of electrical equipment for metering electric energy
The set of electrical equipment for metering electric energy is designed for measuring DC and AC electric energy consumed by electric locomotives, electric trains and other traction rolling stock of railway transport, as well as by rail and road urban electric transport. The average service life is not less than 20 years!
“Prometheus” fire-alarm and fire-fighting system
“Prometheus” fire-alarm and fire-fighting system is designed for use in electric trains, electric locomotives, diesel locomotives, diesel trains and underground railroad cars for the purpose of automatic detection of fires in early stage of their development. Our system will notify timely the locomotive driver of ignition points, switching on automatic fire-fighting means, switching off/ on electrical equipment circuits and different actuators in case of arising any fire-hazardous situation, as well as it will retain in energy-independent memory information on all changes of system condition with reference to real time of event arising. The system meets the current requirements and European standards.
“Prometheus” fire-alarm system
Our system provides indication and audio signaling of the point and cause of fire arising, as well as it makes it possible to combine sections (2 to 8 sections) into single system with possibility of indication of each section condition on DPUI display of the main section and data exchange between DPUI display of the main section and fire-section control reception devices by RS- 485 communication channel. “Prometheus” fire-alarm system controls serviceability of signal tail, fire annunciators, input-output modules, serviceability of circuits leading to actuating components – fire-fighting means, runs in real time, carries out programmed setting-up of annunciators actuation parameters and archiving of alarm events. “Prometheus” fire-alarm system is designed for annunciation and early detection of ignition places in cars of railway transport, electric and diesel locomotives. The fire-alarm system consists of receiving fire control device, remote control and indication panel, fire annunciator, input-output module, visual- and visual/audio panels, as well as backup power source.
Set of electrical equipment for voice informing system
For the purpose of provision of emergency communication between electric train locomotive driver and passengers in extraordinary situations, voice reproduction of station names along train coursing route and other service information, as well as voice reproduction of information from the locomotive driver over all train cars, we developed a set of electrical equipment for loud speaking communication system, as well as voice notification on the basis of RS-485 digital interface or Ethernet, which is designed for installation in cars of electric trains of underground railroads.
Set of electrical equipment for visual informing system
The set of electrical equipment for information visual imaging system is designed for installation in head and intermediate cars of underground railroad trains. Our development makes it possible to image in saloons of cars information on names of terminal stations of travel route, train route number according to approved traffic schedule, information on name of current station the train arrives, next station along travel route and various promotional information, to create required comfortable conditions for passengers.
RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE “HARTRON-EXPRESS LTD” (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY)
1, Ac. Proskura st., Kharkiv, 61084, Ukraine
P.O. Box 2831, Kharkiv, 61085, Ukraine
Tel.:+38 (057) 315-11-06, 768-07-92, fax: +38 (057) 768-07-95
Special edition of Railway Supply magazine
Railway Supply EXPO 2018